CRC Brakleen Fast Dry is a powerful, fast-drying, non-chlorinated solvent blend with superior cleaning and degreasing properties that minimise down-time. It is formulated to quickly and safely dissolve and flush away grease, oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, hardened deposits and other contaminants, without the need for disassembly. It safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust.
Features & Benefits
- Super-fast evaporating cleaner & degreaser – Minimises downtime
- Advanced non-chlorinated, non-toxic formula
- High short term exposure level – Ideal for use in confined areas or areas with poor ventilation
- Will not compromise treated materials – Kind on O-rings, rubber seals and other industrial plastic components.
- No disassembly required – Saves time and reduces maintenance cost
- Leaves no residue – Prevents harmful build-up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
- Controlled spray action – Assists cleaning through surface agitation
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties – Has many uses beyond brakes
- Brakes last longer and perform better.
- Helps eliminate disc brake squeal and clutch chatter.
- Safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust.
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive to metals.
- Low surface tension – Gives excellent penetration and ensures superior dissolving and degreasing properties
- Does not contain silicone – can be painted over
- Aerosol has a 360⁰ (upside-down) valve and extension tube – Ensures that all usable product is expelled from the can evenly when the can is held and sprayed in the upside-down position
- Low toxicity
- MPI Approved C12 (All animal products except dairy)
- Brakleen brake cleaner, cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, callipers, clutch discs, wheel bearings, CV joints, wire ropes, winch cables, dies, moulds, equipment, parts & tools.
- For cleaning machinery, motors and general mechanical equipment when a vapour degreaser is required. Can also be used to clean electrical contacts. (Equipment must be de-energised before cleaning. Fully ventilate equipment before re-energising equipment).
- Great for cleaning most parts of your car and bike. Excellent for cleaning clutch and pressure plates prior to overhaul and reassembly. Use on car, truck or motorcycle engines, mowers, outboard motors. Boat, industrial, mining, farming equipment parts, gears and also concrete driveways.
- Also ideal for flushing away built-up dirt, grease and oil that can prevent forklifts and industrial machinery from working efficiently
- For degreasing components prior to reassembly, especially prior to thread-locking. Preparation for the application of engine sealants, paint or lubricant. Ideal for removing grease and contaminates from CV joints and wheel bearings
- Car brake cleaner