CRC Engine Start helps rapid initial start-up for all slow-to-start diesel and petrol engines (both two-stroke and four-stroke). When sprayed into the air cleaner, the special formulation of CRC Engine Start significantly lowers the energy required for immediate combustion.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and convenient to use
- Useful for cold or humid conditions
- Protects vital engine parts – guards against expensive maintenance and engine breakdowns.
- Saves starter motor wear & prevents battery drain
- Lubricates upper cylinders
- Anti-knock and anti-corrosion additives
- Diesel, petrol (both two-stroke and four-stroke), kerosene and hobby engines
- Use on cars, trucks, tractors, motorbikes, heavy equipment, boats – inboard and outboard marine engines, chainsaws, compressors, stationary engines and lawnmowers
- For use in petrol, diesel, kerosene and hobby engines – All four-stroke and two-stroke petrol engines.
- Cars, trucks, tractors, motorbikes, heavy equipment, boat engines, chainsaws, compressors, stationary engines and lawnmowers.
- Tired or worn engines
- Low battery
- Weak ignition
- Slow to start engines
- Cold or humid conditions
- Poor choke operation
- Old or stale fuel